All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis introductory guide presents all the essential information on Tibetan medicine, an ancient medical system which has been practised for over 2,500 years. It covers the theory, practice and historical background of the system, as well as including explanations of methods of diagnosis and treatments such as golden needle therapy and cupping.
- Author BiographyDr. Tamdin Sither Bradley graduated from the Tibetan Medical and Astrological Institute in Dharamsala, India, and has studied under the late senior personal physician of the Dalai Lama. She was the first Tibetan doctor resident in the UK, and still lives in London, where she operates clinics in Woodford and St John's Wood. She regularly visits Wiltshire, Belgium and Sweden for consultations.
- Author(s)Tamdin Sither Bradley
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/01/2013
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Series TitleDiscovering Holistic Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSinging Dragon
- Content Note9 black and white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.