CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a work that promotes a universal rule of law norm.
- Author BiographyThe American Law Institute was organized in 1923 following a study conducted by a group of prominent American judges, lawyers, and teachers known as The Committee on the Establishment of a Permanent Organization for the Improvement of the Law. The Committee's recommendation that a lawyers' organization be formed to improve the law and its administration led to the creation of The American Law Institute. Its incorporators included Chief Justice and former President William Howard Taft, future Chief Justice Charles Evans Hughes and former Secretary of State Elihu Root.
- Author(s)American Law Institute,UNIDROIT
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/12/2005
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.