CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £23.85Trending at £31.99
- £17.50Trending at £17.88
- £9.94Trending at £10.16
- £29.24Trending at £35.98
- £13.98Trending at £22.47
- £15.03Trending at £15.37
- £7.73Trending at £7.90
About this product
- Author(s)Harry D. Foster,Lionel Bening
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/04/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note19 black & white illustrations
- Weight421 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000
- Table Of ContentsPreface. 1. Introduction. 2. The Verification Process. 3. RTL Methodology Basics. 4. RTL Logic Simulation. 5. RTL Formal Verification. 6. Verifiable RTL Style. 7. The Bad Stuff. 8. Verifiable RTL Tutorial. 9. Principles of Verifiable RTL Design. Bibliography. A Comparing Verilog Construct Performance. B Quick Reference. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.