All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.51Trending at £9.78
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.01
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.36
About this product
- DescriptionPrinciples of X-ray Crystallography provides a clear guide to the three-dimensional world of molecules, which is perfect for anyone encountering the technique for the first time. Using a direct writing voice and enriching the text with examples, diagrams and activities, it engages the reader in the challenge of visualizing molecular structures.
- Author BiographyDr Li-ling Ooi is a freelance science writer, having previously been a Lecturer in Structural Chemistry at the University of Bath, UK.
- Author(s)Li-ling Ooi
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication24/12/2009
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note110 half-tones
- Weight388 g
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.