Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.50
- £20.52Trending at £21.10
- £13.79Trending at £18.95
- £19.26Trending at £25.89
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £17.34Trending at £22.47
- £17.42Trending at £24.96
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an introduction to the theory of gravity which is used as the basis for developing applications in exploration and geodesy. This book offers a survey of gravity instrumentation, with emphasis on the theory of underlying these instruments.
- Author BiographyEmeritus Professor A.Kaufman has 28 years' experience of teaching at the geophysical department in Colorado School of Mines He received his PhD. in Institute of Physics of the Earth (Moscow) and degree of Doctor of Science from the Russian Academy of Science . From 1981 to 20015 he published 14 monographs by Academic Press and Elsevier, describing different geophysical methods. Most of them are translated and published in Russia and China. He also holds three patents, which found application in the surface and borehole geophysics. A. Kaufman is a honorary member of SEG.
- Author(s)Alex A. Kaufman,Richard O. Hansen
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication07/11/2007
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Series TitleMethods in Geochemistry and Geophysics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Weight610 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edition Statement41st edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.