All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSharon Cracknell has caught the travel bug and her desire to see the world whisks her off on some unusual adventures.
- Author BiographySharon Cracknell was born in Yorkshire and has a passion for travel. She has been travelling between work contracts since 1999 and has always wanted to write about her many experiences. The opportunity arose when invited to Australia to house-sit for six months. Pringles, Visas and a Glow in the Dark Jesus is her first book.
- Author(s)Sharon Cracknell
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Weight386 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.56Trending at £12.85
- £10.12Trending at £12.98
- £5.50Trending at £9.08
- £8.54Trending at £9.97
- £4.39Trending at £5.98
- £4.45Trending at £6.26
- £4.04Trending at £4.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.