All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.99
- £8.00Trending at £9.74
- £25.45Trending at £26.74
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £17.99Trending at £19.66
- £7.47Trending at £8.16
- £8.23Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive discussion of contemporary medical implant research and development. The development of printed biomaterials includes concepts traditionally associated with engineering, materials science, medicine, and surgery.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/12/2009
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleBiological and Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note3 black & white tables, biography
- Weight576 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byRoger Narayan,Thomas Boland,Yuan-Shin Lee
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.