All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.70Trending at £50.87
- £14.41Trending at £15.22
- £22.72Trending at £29.99
- £18.56Trending at £19.53
- £6.08Trending at £6.95
- £11.57Trending at £14.49
- £11.35Trending at £15.98
About this product
- Author(s)Raymond H. Clark
- Date of Publication11/03/2012
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction To Standards and Specifications.- 2. Understanding Blueprints.- 3. Processes And Tolerances.- 4. Artwork Inspection.- 5. Planning: Multilayer And Double Sided Printed Circuits.- 6. Planning Flex And Rigid-Flex Jobs.- 7. Aspects Of Quality Assurance.- A. MIL-STD-275E: Printed Wiring for Electronic Equipment.- B. IPC-D-300G: Printed Board Dimensions and Tolerances.- C. MIL-P-55110D: General Specification for Printed Wiring Boards.- D. IPC-A-600C: Guidelines for Acceptability of Printed Boards.- E. MIL-P-13949F: Plastic Sheet, Laminated, Metal Clad (For Printed Wiring Boards).- F. MIL-STD-2118: Design Requirements for Flex and Rigid-Flex Printed Wiring for Electronic Equipment.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.