Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.66
- £15.72Trending at £18.12
- £16.94Trending at £24.65
- £17.29Trending at £28.12
- £23.97Trending at £26.11
- £23.56Trending at £40.17
- £11.91Trending at £20.08
About this product
- Author(s)P. J. W. Noble
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/01/2013
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleOpen University Press Robotics Series (Closed)
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
- Table Of ContentsSeries editor's preface.- Acknowledgements.- 1 Introduction.- 2 Board design for assembly.- 3 Component specifications and their impact.- 4 Planning the kitting.- 5 Standards.- 6 Planning the production area.- 7 Programming the machine.- 8 Inspection - is it really necessary?.- 9 Choosing the best machine.- 10 Manual, light-guided, semi-automatic and robotic assembly.- 11 Training of operations, programming and planning staff.- 12 Cost considerations.- 13 Mass soldering technology.- 14 Surface-mount components.- 15 Conclusions.- Appendix 1 Glossary.- Appendix 2 Standards.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.