All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores how England's first printers transformed English Renaissance literary culture by collaborating with translators to reshape foreign texts.
- Author BiographyA. E. B. Coldiron is Professor of English and History of Text Technologies and affiliated faculty in French at Florida State University. She is the author of Canon, Period, and the Poetry of Charles of Orleans: Found in Translation (2000) and English Printing, Verse Translation, and the Battle of the Sexes, 1476-1557 (2009). She has also published numerous articles on translation, Renaissance literature, print culture and poetics. She serves on the board of directors of SHARP and on the editorial board of the MHRA Tudor and Stuart Translations.
- Author(s)A. E. B. Coldiron
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/04/2015
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note19 b/w illus. 3 tables
- Weight700 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.56
- £23.35Trending at £23.74
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
- £30.00Trending at £43.34
- £45.38Trending at £61.99
- £30.19Trending at £33.24
- £22.98Trending at £24.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.