All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to printing by hand on fabric. It explains how to translate design ideas into print and covers various methods of transfer, such as stencil, photo emulsion and dye baths. It features 12 projects that range from garments to home decor and a handful of custom dye recipes.
- Author BiographySwearington is an independent designer and artist. In 2003, she founded Jennythreads Studio and has since made her living creating handmade, hand-printed apparel and accessories. She has exhibited in Quilt National three times (winning the Award of Excellence in 2009). Jen has taught at a number of educational institutions such as the University of North Carolina and Penland School of Crafts.
- Author(s)Jenny Doh
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication02/05/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes 300+ illustrations, includes diagrams
- Weight562 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £43.02
- £9.88Trending at £14.99
- £14.09Trending at £15.24
- £7.49Trending at £7.68
- £15.08Trending at £25.02
- £11.50Trending at £14.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.