All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to printmaking techniques. It deals with the digital and mixed media processes, and explores the opportunities for creative expression within the many processes available to print makers.
- Author BiographyBill Fick is a printmaker and Visiting Assistant Professor in the Art Department at Duke University who has exhibited his work internationally. He is also the director of Cockeyed Press, which specializes in the production of satirical linocut prints. Beth Grabowski is a print artist and the Zachary Taylor Smith Distinguished Term Professor of Art at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She is the current president of SGC International, the professional organization for print artists, educators and printmaking enthusiasts. Her work has been exhibited internationally.
- Author(s)Beth Grabowski,Bill Fick
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication07/08/2015
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note682 illustrations, 591 in colour
- Weight1170 g
- Width220 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.53Trending at £23.73
- £21.31Trending at £29.90
- £5.35Trending at £5.98
- £5.50Trending at £5.75
- £13.47Trending at £25.49
- £18.30Trending at £29.77
- £18.23Trending at £18.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.