All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on priority setting practices used in international research institutes, this book discusses real world experiences with priority assessment methods. Chapters present approaches that have been used to assess impact pathways and research priorities, considers their strengths and weaknesses and draws together methodological lessons.
- Author BiographyDavid A. Raitzer is currently the Research Impact Assessment Scientist at the Center for International Forestry Research, where he is responsible for impact evaluation of the centers research, and he leads center level research planning.
- PublisherCABI Publishing
- Date of Publication15/07/2009
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationWallingford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCABI Publishing
- Content Note17 figures/illustrations
- Weight760 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDavid A. Raitzer,George W. Norton
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £149.84Trending at £157.41
- £14.95Trending at £15.13
- £19.38Trending at £19.63
- £11.21Trending at £12.99
- £7.88Trending at £9.98
- £9.57Trending at £12.90
- £9.45Trending at £10.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.