All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- DescriptionTrace the diverse networks, influences, dialogues, dialectics, and interventions that make Canada's women writers a powerful force in avant-garde literature.
- Author BiographyKate Eichhorn is the author of Fond. She has guest-edited a special issue on poetics and feminism for Open Letter, and her critical writing has appeared in journals such as Mosaic: A Journal for the Interdisciplinary Study of Literature and Public Culture. She is an assistant professor of Culture and Media Studies at The New School. Heather Milne is an assistant professor in the English Department at the University of Winnipeg. Her essays on women's writing have appeared in journals such as Canadian Poetry, Canadian Literature, a/b: Auto/biography Studies, and Open Letter. She is currently working on a book-length study of 21st-century innovative North American feminist poetics.
- PublisherCoach House Books
- Date of Publication27/10/2005
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCoach House Books
- Weight499 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byHeather Milne,Kate Eichhorn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.