All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Other Non-Fiction Books
About this product
- DescriptionOn Thursday, 19 July, 2002, after a perjury trial lasting seven weeks, Jeffrey Archer was sentenced to four years in jail. This is the final instalment of his diaries in which he recounts his transfer from Wayland Prison to his eventual release on parole in July 2003.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Archer is the bestselling author of eleven novels. In August 2001, he was sentenced to four years in prison for perjury. During that time he wrote three Prison Diaries. He was released in July 2003.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Archer
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/07/2004
- GenreTrue Stories
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date09/12/2008
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight752 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
Most relevant reviews
- juliedops21 Mar, 2017by
Bought for someone else
My dad enjoyed it
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.