All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- DescriptionWith a special emphasis on comparisons of violence among incarcerated populations in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom, Prison Violence explores the various systems that exist for combating the problem, whilst also considering public perceptions of offenders and punishment, as influenced by media and coverage of high-profile cases.
- Author BiographyKristine Levan is Assistant Professor of Sociology at the University of Idaho, USA.
- Author(s)Kristine Levan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/11/2012
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleSolving Social Problems
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Weight452 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Series Edited byMs. Bonnie Berry
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.