CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionWhat can be done to keep released prisoners from committing new crimes?
- Author BiographyJeremy Travis is President of John Jay College of Criminal Justice in New York. He has written and published extensively on constitutional law, criminal law and criminal justice policy. Christy Visher is Principal Research Associate at the Urban Institute, in the Justice Policy Center. Dr. Visher has published widely on crime and justice topics, including prisoner reentry, crime prevention strategies, criminal careers, the arrest process, youthful offending, incapacitation, and use of drug testing in the criminal justice system.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2005
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Criminology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight580 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byChristy Visher,Jeremy Travis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.