Prisoners of Britain: German Civilian and Combatant Internees During the First World War by Panikos Panayi (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £24.65Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by simplemarketltd
- Est. delivery by 28 Nov
- £18.68Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by hemingwaysuk
- Est. delivery by 3 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionDuring WWI hundreds of thousands of Germans faced incarceration in hundreds of camps on the British mainland. This is the first book on these German prisoners, and covers 3 different types of internees in Britain: civilians already present in the country in August 1914; civilians brought to Britain from all over the world; and combatants. -- .
- Author BiographyPanikos Panayi is Professor of European History at De Montfort University -- .
- Author(s)Panikos Panayi
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2014
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, black & white|Tables, black & white
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.