Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.73
About this product
- DescriptionThis telling contribution to the archaeology of more recent conflicts traces the courage and sacrifices made by prisoners of war from the Napoleonic era to the Second World War and provides historians and anthropologists with valuable material context.
- Author BiographyDr. Harold Mytum is the Director at the Centre for Manx Studies, in the Department of Archaeology, Classics, and Egyptology, at the School of Histories, Languages, and Cultures, University of Liverpool, UK. Dr Gilly Carr is a Fellow of St Catharine's College, a Member of the McDonald Institute of Archaeological Research, and is a Lecturer in Archaeology at the Institute of Continuing Education, University of Cambridge, UK.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/09/2012
- Series TitleContributions To Global Historical Archaeology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 Tables, black and white; X, 342 p.
- Weight689 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byGilly Carr,Harold Mytum
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.