All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionData access is essential for serving the public good. This book provides new frameworks to address the resultant privacy issues.
- Author BiographyJulia Lane is Senior Managing Economist for the American Institutes for Research in Washington, DC. She holds honorary positions as Professor of Economics at the BETA University of Strasbourg CNRS, chercheur associee at Observatoire des Sciences et des Techniques, Paris, and professor at the University of Melbourne's Institute of Applied Economics and Social Research. Victoria Stodden is Assistant Professor of Statistics at Columbia University and is affiliated with the Columbia University Institute for Data Sciences and Engineering. Stefan Bender is head of the Research Data Center (RDC) at the German Federal Employment Agency in the Institute for Employment Research (IAB). Helen Nissenbaum is Professor of Media, Culture, and Communication and Computer Science at New York University, where she is also director of the Information Law Institute.
- PrizesWinner of Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 2015.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/06/2014
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 b/w illus.
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byHelen Nissenbaum,Julia Lane,Stefan Bender,Victoria Stodden
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.