All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamining challenges in a wide range of contexts, this book investigates and critically examines our systems of data management, including the ways that data are collected, exchanged, analyzed, and re-purposed.
- Author BiographyEdward Lee Lamoureux (Ph.D., University of Oregon) is a Professor at Bradley University. He is lead co-author of Intellectual Property Law and Interactive Media: Free for a Fee. (2015, 2nd edition). He served as editor of the Journal of Communication and Religion from 1998-2003.
- Author(s)Edward Lee Lamoureux
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication23/01/2017
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleDigital Formations
- Series Part/Volume Number90
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight400 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.99
- £32.33Trending at £33.32
- £28.98Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £20.06
- £20.62Trending at £30.09
- £4.45Trending at £5.00
- £9.21Trending at £12.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.