All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1964, Bob Dylan wrote and released The Times They Are a-Changin,A a song that beautifully captured the turbulence of that time. In 2011, we are again facing turbulent times but not one of protests and sit-ins. Rather, the debate about data privacy is far more insidious and at stake is a priceless: us.
- Author BiographyTerence Craig is the CEO and CTO of PatternBuilders, a big dataA analytics services and solution provider that helps organizations across industries understand and improve their operations with advanced analytics. Terence has an extensive background in building, implementing, and selling analytically-driven enterprise and SaaS applications across such diverse domains as enterprise resource planning (ERP), professional services automation (PSA), and semi-conductor process control in both public and private companies. With over 20 years of experience in executive and technical management roles with leading-edge technology companies, Terence brings a unique and innovative view of what is needed-from both an operational and technology perspective-to build a world class hosted analytics platform designed to improve companies' and organizations' profitability and efficiencies. He is also a frequent speaker, blogger, and commenterA on technology, startups, analytics, data security, and data privacy ethics and policy. Mary Ludloff is Vice President of Marketing for PatternBuilders, a big dataA analytics services and solutions provider. Mary is an innovative marketing executive with more than 20 years of experience in enterprise software. She brings an in-depth understanding of how to develop and implement strategic program initiatives that span marketing disciplines-ranging from the traditional corporate and marketing fields to the latest developments in digital marketing. Through her work at PatternBuilders and other companies in the business intelligence and data warehousing space, she also brings a deep understanding of supply chain management issues, the use of business intelligence tools in data warehousing and analytic application efforts, and the impact of big data analytics on data privacy and security.
- Author(s)Mary E. Ludloff,Terence Craig
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication21/10/2011
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.07
- £9.22Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.