Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £22.94Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £7.03Trending at £8.99
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £42.67Trending at £47.49
- £20.65Trending at £21.59
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for theoreticians, empirical analysts, students, those contributing to policy and anyone interested in the steering philosophical ideas that inform their own orientation and thinking about privacy, this book draws on an array of philosophers to offer a refreshingly novel approach to privacy matters.
- Author BiographyAndrew McStay (PhD, University of West London) is Senior Lecturer in Media Culture at Bangor University. He is the author of Digital Advertising (2009); The Mood of Information: A Critique of Online Behavioural Advertising (2011) and Creativity and Advertising: Affect, Events and Process (2013).
- Author(s)Andrew McStay
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication14/06/2014
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleDigital Formations
- Series Part/Volume Number86
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight290 g
- Width150 mm
- Height220 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.