All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £22.56
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.67
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an overview of the state-of-the-art in location privacy protection. A diverse body of solutions is reviewed, including methods that use location generalization, cryptographic techniques or differential privacy. The most prominent results are discussed, and promising directions for future work are identified.
- Author(s)Gabriel Ghinita
- PublisherMorgan & Claypool Publishers
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- Series TitleSynthesis Lectures on Information Security, Privacy, and Trust
- Place of PublicationSan Rafael, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan and Claypool Life Sciences
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.