Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 1986. It tells the story of an affluent couple who risk everything they own to pursue their dream of buying a newspaper.
- Author BiographyJudith Barnard and Michael Fain, a husband and wife writing team, live in Chicago and Aspen, Colorado. All their novels have been bestsellers, both in Britain and America.
- Author(s)Judith Michael
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication01/01/1988
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTime Warner Paperbacks
- Out-of-print date18/12/2004
- Weight310 g
- Width111 mm
- Height181 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.15Trending at £4.66
- £7.51Trending at £9.98
- £4.30Trending at £7.99
- £4.95Trending at £7.78
- £4.30Trending at £7.07
- £5.99Trending at £7.98
- £5.95Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.