All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.03
- £19.38Trending at £30.09
- £11.70Trending at £13.82
- £10.41Trending at £14.52
- £10.87Trending at £12.37
- £11.98Trending at £15.22
- £10.28Trending at £13.98
About this product
- DescriptionWith the dramatic shift from foreign aid to private investment as the engine of growth in many developing countries, what are the environmental implications? Can private capital actually be used to put us on the path to sustainable development? These are the questions tackled in Private Capital Flows and the Environment.
- Author BiographyEdited by Bradford S. Gentry, Project Director, Yale Center for Environmental Law and Policy, Yale University, US
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication25/11/1998
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byBradford S. Gentry
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.