All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £40.40Trending at £41.79
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.93
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe private capital markets are the venue where debt and private equity investments are made, and private business interests are exchanged. Valuation is the common language uniting them, enabling participants in private capital markets to communicate and exchange interests.
- Author BiographyRobert T. Slee, CBA, CM&AA, is President of Robertson & Foley, an investment banking firm that provides valuation, capital raising, and transfer advisory services to middle market companies. He speaks extensively on value creation for private businesses.
- Author(s)Robert T. Slee
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/06/2011
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1758 g
- Width220 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and Online resource
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.