Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £59.99Trending at £70.04
- £36.82Trending at £39.06
- £8.95Trending at £11.98
- £34.43Trending at £39.55
- £10.99Trending at £19.83
- £14.27Trending at £15.11
- £7.63Trending at £9.79
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive look at the private equity arenaWith private equity differing from other asset classes, it requires a whole new approach for those trained in more traditional investments such as stocks and bonds. But with the right guidance, you can gain a firm understanding of everything private equity has to offer.
- Author BiographyDouglas Cumming, CFA, PHD, JD, is an Associate Professor of Finance and Entrepreneurship and the Ontario Research Chair at the Schulich School of Business, York University. His research is primarily focused on law and finance, market surveillance, hedge funds, venture capital, private equity, and IPOs, and he has published over fifty refereed articles in leading journals. Cumming was the recipient of the 2009 Canadian Institute of Chartered Business Valuators Research Award, the 2008 Paolo Baffi Centre on Central Banking and Financial Regulation Research Award, the 2008 AIMA Canada-Hillsdale Research Award, the 2005 PWC Global Competency Research Excellence Award, and the 2004 Iddo Sarnat Annual Memorial Award for the best paper published in the Journal of Banking and Finance. He is a research associate with numerous financial and educational groups, and consults for a variety of governmental and private organizations, including Wilshire Associates. Cumming is the coauthor (along with his wife, Sofia Johan) of Venture Capital and Private Equity Contracting: An International Perspective.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/02/2010
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleRobert W. Kolb Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1250 g
- Width185 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Edited byDouglas J. Cumming
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.