All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.81Trending at £44.99
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £16.20Trending at £18.99
- £56.77Trending at £60.86
- £38.54Trending at £48.05
- £18.56Trending at £20.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a synthesis of the theoretical and empirical literature on private equity (PE). It provides insights about topics such as major types of PE (venture capital, leveraged, buyouts, mezzanine capital, and distressed debt investments), how PE works, performance and measurement, uses and structure, and trends.
- Author BiographyH. Kent Baker is a University Professor of Finance in the Kogod School of Business at American University. Professor Baker has authored or edited 24 books and has published more than 150 refereed articles in such journals as the Journal of Finance, Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Financial Management, Financial Analysts Journal, and Journal of Portfolio Management. He has consulting and training experience with more than 100 organizations. Greg Filbeck is a Samuel P. Black III Professor of Finance and Risk Management at Penn State Erie, the Behrend College and serves as Associate Director and Department Chair of Finance & Economics for the Black School of Business. Professor Filbeck has authored or edited seven books and published more than 75 refereed academic journal articles appearing in such journals as the Financial Analysts Journal, Financial Review, and Journal of Business, Finance, and Accounting. Halil Kiymaz is Bank of America Professor of Finance in the Crummer Graduate School of Business at Rollins College. Professor Kiymaz has published more than 70 articles in scholarly and practitioner journals and co-edited three books. His research has appeared in such journals as the Journal of Banking and Finance, Financial Review, Global Finance Journal, Journal of Applied Finance, Journal of Economics and Finance, and Review of Financial Economics. Professor Kiymaz also serves on the editorial board of four journals and is the area editor of the International Journal of Emerging Markets. He has consulting and training experience with various organizations.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication23/07/2015
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleFinancial Markets and Investments
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1018 g
- Width163 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byGreg Filbeck,H. Kent Baker,Halil Kiymaz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.