All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £57.45Trending at £60.34
- £12.31Trending at £13.96
- £11.95Trending at £17.51
- £8.84Trending at £13.00
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
- £12.58Trending at £18.97
- £14.54Trending at £18.39
About this product
- DescriptionArt historian Patricia Fortini Brown offers a perspective on the private lives and material culture of patrician families in 16th century Venice.
- Author BiographyPatricia Fortini Brown is professor and chair of the department of art and archaeology at Princeton University.
- Author(s)Ms. Patricia Fortini Brown
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication14/05/2004
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note200 b-w + 80 color illus.
- Weight1859 g
- Width228 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.