All listings for this product
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £4.69Trending at £4.75
- £6.10Trending at £6.62
- £9.28Trending at £12.38
- £8.25Trending at £10.99
- £6.30Trending at £7.98
- £7.09Trending at £7.19
- £29.78Trending at £38.00
About this product
- DescriptionTells the story of Thomas 'Tommo' Peaceful, a young soldier who finds himself in Belgium, in the trenches of the First World War, with his brother Charlie. This is also the story of Tommo's life, growing up in Devon with his brothers, and of his love for Molly, the beautiful girl he met on his first day at school.
- Author BiographyMichael Morpurgo was born in 1943 and attended schools in London, Sussex and Canterbury. He studied English and French at London University, and became a primary school teacher in Kent. He has written over 120 novels for children, amongst which several have been adapted for stage, film and television, including War Horse, Private Peaceful, Why the Whales Came, Friend or Foe, My Friend Walter and Out of the Ashes. His books have variously been awarded the Whitbread Children's Book Award, Nestle Smarties Book Prize, Red House Children's Book Award and Blue Peter Book of the Year Award. He was the British Children's Laureate from 2003 to 2005.
- Author(s)Michael Morpurgo
- PublisherBBC Audio, A Division Of Random House
- Date of Publication17/07/2014
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Physical Audio
- Weight104 g
- Width125 mm
- Height142 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Read byPaul Chequer,Michael Morpurgo,Full Cast
- Contained items statement2 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time87
- Edition StatementA&M
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.