CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.12Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the historical and contemporary influence of private power in the global economy.
- Author BiographyA. Claire Cutler is Associate Professor of International Relations and Law at the University of Victoria, British Columbia. She is joint editor of Private Authority and International Affairs (1999) and Canadian Foreign Policy and International Economic Regimes (1992).
- Author(s)A. Claire Cutler
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/08/2003
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in International Relations
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 90
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.