All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased loosely on Paule Constant's own experiences, Private Property is at once deeply moving and intellectually exacting, an exploration of identity, home, and the tenuous relationship between mothers and daughters.
- Author BiographyPaule Constant teaches French literature at the University of Aix-Marseilles and is the author of several novels, including Trading Secrets, winner of the Prix Goncourt; White Spirit; and The Governor's Daughter, all available in Bison Books editions. Margot Miller is the translator of Constant's Ouregano and the author of In Search of Shelter: Subjectivity and Spaces of Loss in the Fiction of Paule Constant. France Grenaudier-Klijn is an academic and literary translator and works as a senior lecturer in French at Massey University in New Zealand. Claudine Fisher is the director of Canadian studies at Portland State University.
- Author(s)Paule Constant
- PublisherBison Original
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleEuropean Women Writers
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBison Original
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Translated byFrance Grenaudier-Klijn,Margot Miller
- Introduction byClaudine G. Fisher
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £4.99Trending at £6.81
- £4.89Trending at £8.96
- £12.33Trending at £16.50
- £9.06Trending at £10.40
- £4.50Trending at £7.98
- £7.36Trending at £9.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.