Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionConfirming that much of the debate in the selected policies centers on the equity or fairness of the initial allocation of property rights, the author applies the theories of John Locke, Morris Cohen, and others to build a framework for identifying the competing norms of equity in play.
- Author BiographyLeigh Raymond is an assistant professor of political science at Purdue University. His articles about property rights, localism, and environmental policy have appeared in Ecology Law Quarterly, Natural Resources Journal, Policy Sciences, and Science.
- Author(s)Leigh Stafford Raymond,Professor Leigh Raymond
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication28/10/2003
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResources for the Future Press (RFF Press)
- Weight362 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.