CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionDivides the history of war into three eras that define the balance of dominant activities between the public and private sectors: from the middle ages to the early modern era, the early-modern to the modern era, and the post-modern era. This book also considers legal of other constraints on the use of contractors, and the nature of the industry.
- Author BiographyJames Jay Carafano is a senior fellow at the Heritage Foundation where he specializes in homeland security, defense policy, military affairs, post-conflict operations, and terrorism. He is the author of four books on national security and military history and is a frequent guest on television and radio programs.
- Author(s)James Jay Carafano
- Date of Publication30/07/2008
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleChanging Face of War
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Security International
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.