Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- Author(s)Scott Fitzsimmons
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/07/2015
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleCass Military Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note15 black & white tables
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction 1. The Nature of Blackwater and Dyncorp's Security Operations During the Iraq War 2. The Ideational Theory of Tactical Violence 3. The Military Cultures of Blackwater and DynCorp 4. The Relationship Between Military Culture, Tactical Behaviour, and Casualties Inflicted on Suspected Threats 5. The Relationship Between Military Culture, Tactical Behaviour, and Friendly Casualties 6. The Implications of Blackwater and Dyncorp's Tactical Behavious in Iraw 7. Conclusion
- Author BiographyScott Fitzsimmons is Lecturer in International Relations at the University of Limerick, Ireland, and author of Mercenaries in Asymmetric Conflicts (2012).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.