Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for the special needs of private security practitioners, students, and instructors. Divided into two parts, this book encompasses negligence, intentional torts, agency contracts, alarms, and damages; and covers authority of the private citizen, deprivation of rights, and entrapment.
- Author BiographyDavid C. Maxwell is the Coordinator at Oklahoma State University Library Electronic Publishing Center.
- Author(s)David Maxwell
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication23/11/1992
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Weight780 g
- Width195 mm
- Height252 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.