Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £10.89Trending at £13.11
- £18.40Trending at £19.55
About this product
- DescriptionPrivate voluntary health insurance already plays an important role in the health sector of many low and middle income countries. This book reviews the context under which private insurance could contribute to an improvement in the financial sustainability of the health sector, household income smoothing, access to care, and market productivity.
- PublisherWorld Bank Publications
- Date of Publication01/12/2006
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorld Bank Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Edited byAlexander S. Preker,Mark C. Bassett,Richard M. Scheffler
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.