All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows children that having a disability should not be a barrier to friendship, and that communicating in a different way can be rewarding and fun.
- Author BiographyMarion Ripley runs the Clear Vision project, which is a nation-wide postal lending library of children's picture books in Braille. Her two tactile books have been mass-produced in English and French. Colin Backhouse is a former professional rugby player and has been working in illustration for around 30 years. He lives in Leeds.
- Author(s)Marion Ripley
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Childrens Books
- Out-of-print date12/10/2016
- Width214 mm
- Height270 mm
- Illustrator(s)Colin Backhouse
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £67.78Trending at £69.47
- £16.80Trending at £17.01
- £8.42Trending at £8.52
- £2.81Trending at £2.92
- £2.75Trending at £2.79
- £2.50Trending at £2.78
- £4.50Trending at £4.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.