CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.99
- £26.30Trending at £26.46
- £28.79Trending at £30.88
- £56.98Trending at £59.81
- £20.30Trending at £26.57
- £35.88Trending at £49.22
- £23.85Trending at £31.39
About this product
- DescriptionEighteen contributors examine the issues surrounding educational choice in public school systems and the voucher system for private schools. They give descriptions and evaluations of choice programs that have been implemented and debate the extent of government involvement.
- Author BiographySIMON HAKIM is Professor of Economics at Temple University in Philadelphia. PAUL SEIDENSTAT is Associate Professor of Economics at Temple University in Philadelphia. GARY W. BOWMAN is Associate Professor of Economics at Temple University in Philadelphia. Together all three have edited two other books on privatization--Privatizing Correctional Institutions (1993) and Privatizing the United States Justice System (1992).
- Date of Publication07/11/1994
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byGary W. Bowman,Paul Seidenstat,Simon Hakim,etc.
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.