Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionShows why aiding an industry can be a politically efficient way for a government to redistribute resources from one industrial sector to another. This book explores how electoral rules, party strength, and industrial geography affect redistribution politics across countries.
- Author BiographyFiona McGillivray is Assistant Professor of Politics at New York University.
- PrizesWinner of American Political Science Association Qualitative & Multi-Method Research: Giovanni Sartori Award 2005.
- Author(s)Fiona McGillivray
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication23/02/2004
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note7 line illus. 15 tables.
- Weight314 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.