Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses the popular topic of using SharePoint as a development platform for a variety of ASP.NET application solutions. It outlines all of the steps needed to bring SharePoint functionality into ASP.NET applications.</p>
- Author BiographyDave Milner is a senior SharePoint architect and the products lead at ShareSquared, where he builds SharePoint products and helps companies implement their SharePoint solutions. Dave is a technology professional with deep understanding of Microsoft technologies, including 19 years of IT experience and experience with Microsoft technologies spanning over a decade. Dave holds a master's in business administration with a technology management focus, and is a Microsoft Certified Trainer. He has also obtained other advanced Microsoft certifications in the .NET and SharePoint areas. He also a certified Scrum Master, having successfully implementing Scrum methodologies with several application development and solution teams. In the technology community, Dave is a frequent speaker and trainer at local and national SharePoint and .NET related events. He serves on the leadership team of COSPUG (the Colorado SharePoint User Groups) and helps run the local branch in Colorado Springs; he s also involved in other local technology groups. When he s not working on technology, Dave enjoys the outdoors of Colorado Springs where he lives with his wife and two children.
- Author(s)D. Milner
- Date of Publication06/01/2011
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.