All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe know more of Marcus Tullius Cicero (106 43 BCE), lawyer, orator, politician and philosopher, than of any other Roman. Besides much else, his work conveys the turmoil of his time, and the part he played in a period that saw the rise and fall of Julius Caesar in a tottering republic.
- Author(s)Marcus Tullius Cicero
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1927
- Series TitleLoeb Classical Library
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo 198
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight340 g
- Width110 mm
- Height170 mm
- Translated byFrancis Hodge,H.G.
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.