Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.30Trending at £28.99
- £18.86Trending at £19.15
- £27.92Trending at £30.58
- £26.50Trending at £28.72
- £13.15Trending at £15.69
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.73
About this product
- DescriptionDebates the pro-choice versus pro-life stance on abortion. Examines the legal status of the fetus in the recent Personhood Amendments in state legislatures and in Supreme Court decisions, and asks whether Roe v. Wade should have focused on the viability of the fetus or on the bodily integrity of the woman --
- Author BiographyBertha Alvarez Manninen is Associate Professor of Philosophy at Arizona State University.
- Author(s)Bertha Alvarez Manninen
- PublisherVanderbilt University Press
- Date of Publication05/09/2014
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationTennessee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVanderbilt University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.