All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Vasan Subramanian
- Date of Publication05/03/2017
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note31 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight534 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Author BiographyVasan Subramanian has experienced all kinds of programming, from 8-bit, hand-assembled code on an 8085 to AWS Lambda. He not only loves to solve problems using software, but he also looks for the right mix of technology and processes to make a software product team most efficient. He learned software development at companies such as Corel, Wipro, and Barracuda Networks, not just as a programmer but also as a leader of teams at those companies. Vasan studied at IIT Madras and IIM Bangalore. In his current job as CTO at Accel, he mentors startups on all things tech. While not mentoring or coding (or writing books!), Vasan runs half marathons and plays 5-a-side soccer. He can be contacted at email@example.com for boquets, brickbats, or anything in-between.
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £8.63Trending at £17.01
- £14.72Trending at £20.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.