CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionSSH, acronym for Secure Socket Shell, is for users and administrators wishing to establish secure communication between disparate networks. 'Pro OpenSSH', authored by two Fortune 100 system administrators, provides readers with a highly practical reference for configuring and deploying OpenSSH in their own environment.
- Author BiographyMichael Stahnke works as a Unix security administrator at a Fortune 100 company in the Midwest. He has headed implementation of Secure Shell for his corporate IT group and assisted with global production rollouts. Additionally, he has led several studies and projects to improve the security state of his large-scale UNIX/Linux environment. When not devoting his time to improving security at work, Michael spends time researching and applying new open-source technologies and practices. Michael has also done contract programming to create content management solutions utilizing PHP, Perl, MySQL and C++.
- Author(s)John Traenkenschuh,Michael Stahnke
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notebiography
- Weight596 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.