Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £6.48Trending at £7.81
- £23.44Trending at £39.99
- £21.48Trending at £28.88
- £13.77Trending at £15.98
- £7.97Trending at £9.98
- £11.98Trending at £16.99
- £22.36Trending at £34.99
About this product
- DescriptionMany successful project managers are beginning to utilize Microsoft SharePoint to drive their projects and operational initiatives. Each chapter is focused on a typical project management activity and demonstrates techniques that can be used to facilitate that activity.
- Author BiographyMark Collins has developed software for more than 25 years, mostly using the Microsoft stack. He has served many roles including development manager, architect, team lead, database administrator, and project manager. He has extensive experience in retail (point-of-sale and inventory) and customer relationship management (CRM) solutions. Mark currently serves as a senior software engineer for a non-profit organization, providing a custom CRM, mail processing, and fulfillment system.
- Author(s)Creative Enterprises,Mark Collins,Mark Weinstein
- Date of Publication15/12/2010
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.