Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £19.23Trending at £22.94
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.98
- £4.95Trending at £6.94
- £12.64Trending at £15.97
- £10.40Trending at £13.78
About this product
- Description* First book on the market to show how to effectively exploit the new .NET capabilities of the SQL Server 2005 database. * Broad audience, with strong appeal to SQL Server developers as well as to VB.NET and C# programmers. * Provides a detailed and example-driven tutorial on how to build and use .NET assemblies.
- Author BiographyRobin Dewson has been hooked on programming ever since he bought his first computer, a Sinclair ZX80, in 1980. He has been working with SQL Server since version 6.5 and Visual Basic since version 5. Robin is a consultant mainly in the city of London, where he has been for nearly eight years. He also has been developing a rugby-related website as well as maintaining his own site at Fat-Belly.com.
- Author(s)Julian Skinner,Robin Dewson
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note296 p.
- Weight544 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.