All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.59Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- Author(s)Robert Campbell
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication06/06/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight1175 g
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Paperback and 1 DVD video
- Table Of ContentsPreface. 1. Pro Tools Configuration HD and HDX. 2. Troubleshooting a Pro Tools System. 3. Tactile Control of Pro Tools. 4. Importing & Recording Audio. 5. Advanced Editing. 6. Synchronization. 7. Pro Tools HD/HDX Mixing Concepts. 8. Advanced Mixing. 9. Music Delivery. Index.
- Author BiographyRobert Campbell has held numerous positions in the professional audio community, including musician, instructor, and audio engineer. But it was his tenure with Digidesign as a Product Manager where he made his mark in the audio industry. Rob was the product manager behind such groundbreaking products as Pro Tools HD, Mbox, and Digi 002, to name a few. After leaving Digidesign, Rob was the chief instructor at several Pro Tools training facilities, an instructor at San Francisco State University, and continues to serve as a consultant for Avid. He has personally instructed thousands of students from beginners to working professionals as a certified Master Instructor on Pro Tools, ICON, and VENUE. Rob has authored several Avid certified courses such as Pro Tools 201, ICON, and VENUE courses.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.