Save on Computer & IT
- £32.94Trending at £35.19
- £23.15Trending at £24.03
- £11.82Trending at £15.90
- £29.42Trending at £40.05
- £24.86Trending at £25.79
- £24.86Trending at £29.99
- £23.56Trending at £25.99
About this product
- Author(s)Chris Steins,Justin Emond
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication07/12/2011
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content NoteVIII, 248 p.
- Weight474 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed.
- Table Of ContentsThe Project Lifecycle The Project Definition & Scope of Work Meetings, Meetings, Meetings Discovery and Requirements Project Schedule & Budgeting Running the Project Technical Specification Development Quality Assurance & Testing Deployment Support and Operations
- Author BiographyJustin Emond is a Consultant at Pantheon. Justin has worked on both sides of the technology world, both in internal technology departments and as a consultant delivering services to those on the inside. Prior to working at Pantheon Justin was a Senior Project Manager at Urban Insight. He has also taught a variety of technology courses at the USC Viterbi School of Engineering, from web programming to project management. He occasionally writes at MissingFeatures.com on topics ranging from usability to interface design to project management. In addition to his work at Urban Insight and Pantheon, Justin created Droptor, a web application that helps teams manage sites powered by the Drupal content management system, and Droptopia, an online visual portfolio of expert Drupal agencies. Justin has a degree in Psychology from the University of Southern California.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.